The Complete 3 Book Paperback Set: $50
Signed by the author, Free Shipping
This is an author-signed set of all 3 paperback books: Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism, its Companion Workbook, and the 2021 release Lemon Moms Life-Altering Affirmations: Change Your Self-talk, Change YourSELF.
You’ll input the name for the autograph dedication during checkout.
$5 OFF! Use code lemonmoms5off * Refunds will not be made retroactively.
The Lemon Moms Series
If you had a loving, kind, affectionate mother, that’s wonderful! I’m truly happy for you. Many of us didn’t, and for those with me in that group, I wrote Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism.
Book #1: Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism walks you through the chaos and confusion that is maternal narcissism: what it is, what it does, and how to recover from its devastating effects. With laid back narrative, personal examples, and action-oriented steps, you’ll learn how to decode the crazy-making behavior, heal the damage, and move forward to live your best life possible.
This is the book you need if you think your mom could be on the narcissism spectrum. She doesn’t need a diagnosis for you to determine that your relationship with her is unhealthy. If you like detailed writing, personal examples, and a touch of humor, you’ll like this book.
Learn how to:
- remove the drama from interactions with your mother
- set personal boundaries
- identify and shut down manipulative attempts identify gaslighting and begin healing cognitive dissonance
- identify dissociation
- identify Narcissism Awareness Grief
- learn about the Narcissist Cycle-of-Abuse
- take control of your personal power
- use the chapter action-steps to gain insight and begin recovering
- move forward in life and much more!
In dysfunctional families, there’s an unspoken rule: don’t talk, don’t trust, don’t feel. If you’re done living by those rules and want healing and peace, this book is for you.
Book #2: The Lemon Moms Companion Workbook: Action Steps to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism, is your safe space for gaining insight and perspective. It’s the action-oriented journal to use along with “Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism.” You’ll learn how to take steps to heal the damage and learn strategies to move forward to live your best life possible.
If you live with a narcissist, dysfunctional or toxic person, or have one in your life… you already know how much it negatively affects what you think, how you feel, and how you treat yourself. You can change that!
It’s time to take your personal growth a step further!
Book #3: Lemon Moms Series: Life-Altering Affirmations, Change Your Self-talk, Change YourSELF! Start changing how you see yourself. When you change your self-talk, you literally change your mindset and perspective! Start seeing how good life can look. Start living your best life!
You can’t change others, but you can absolutely change yourself! When you go from unsupportive inner dialogue to affirming who you are as your authentic self, every day, you literally change your self-identity.
By using affirmations, you will begin to:
- reinforce a new self-narrative
- see yourself differently
- adopt a broader definition of your “identity”
- adopt a broader definition of your roles
- define things like “success” differently
This book shows you the research:
- explains how and why affirmations work
- teaches you, step-by-step, using a simple formula, how to write effective, action-oriented affirmations of your own.
You’ll also learn how to:
- apply the four daily fundamentals
- make your affirmations resonate highly
- use particular steps to make them the most powerful
- make them the most effective
Over 200 pre-written affirmations! Use them as-is, or personalize them using the steps provided to make them your own.
Aligns with topics discussed in book #1 “Lemon Moms: A Guide to Understand and Survive Maternal Narcissism”-
- gaslighting and confusion
- betrayal wounds
- emotional abandonment
- and cognitive dissonance.
Examines emotional regulation, self-validation, boundaries, self-trust, safety, security, and discovering your authentic self.
What’s stopping you from taking the next steps on your self-discovery journey?