What kind of struggle are you learning to overcome since self-quarantining began? (examples: anxiety, setting boundaries, speaking up, sadness, cooking healthy meals, limiting TV exposure, etc.)
Tell your story about a problem you’ve struggled with and how you’re learning to overcome it. Add as much detail as you’d like. The goal is to help others who struggle with the same or similar problems.
Your name will be changed to protect your privacy (unless you want to be published under your own name. Let me know.) I ask for your email address in case I need to follow up with you. I do not spam, nor will I share or sell your email address.
Please answer these questions in your story:
- What is the problem or personal struggle you’re dealing with?
- How long have you had it?
- How has self-quarantining caused (or forced) you to face the problem and handle it?
- What advice would you offer someone who has this same struggle?
- What resources can you share that might help?
By submitting your story, you agree to the following: I, Diane Metcalf, reserve the right to edit the story as needed, and you agree to allow it to be published on The Toolbox Blog. Your identifying information will be changed to protect your privacy unless you specifically request to use your own name.